HomeAboutThe Management CommitteeBookings
Milford Village Hall Portsmouth Road Milford Surrey GU8 5DS
[charity # 200343]

Milford Village Hall is widely used throughout the community.

The hall dates back to 1926 with the front office being rented by Witley Parish Council and the back office rented by NFP Europe.

The Hall caters for a variety of events and on a regular basis is utilised by several local business and organisations, see

Home|About|The Management Committee|Bookings